Joining dnata career in Ireland as the Human Resources Manager represents an opportunity to join the best ground handling company at a very exciting time and offers the right candidate the best of both worlds.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role comes with great opportunity to develop people and HR strategy, while providing strong business partner support for the business. This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring HR professional who is experienced in change management and enjoys working in a matrix and compliant environment where a healthy culture and workforce is a priority.
As a Human Resources Manager, you will serve as a trusted advisor to the management team to ensure a seamless design and execution of HR and business initiatives that will support the company’s objectives and reinforce values. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a passion for driving and expanding talent, culture, and engagement initiatives and lead the HR team in creating and developing strategies for the business.
This role will suit a flexible and energetic professional who is comfortable in a fast-paced and obedient culture, which allows people to enjoy working in a people-centered environment.
So, if you are interested to join Dnata career as an HR manager please check the below details.
Job Responsibility of Dnata Career as HR
- Build relationships and operate as a critical business partner to the Executive Management team to deliver on business goals while ensuring an accurate and best-in-practice HR service is provided to all departments.
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance, and implementation of HR policies, programs, and processes.
- Create and develop the Company’s HR strategy and manage associated projects.
- Deliver results for key HR projects across change management, culture harmonization, employee wellbeing, and due diligence/ compliance of HR.
- Work collaboratively with the Management team to drive business performance, programs, initiatives, and succession planning and develop data analysis to support that work.
- Provide effective management of all employee relations matters, ensuring that grievance and conflict are addressed swiftly and near to the source.
- Coach and develop the HR team to deliver a wide range of services to include Talent, Reward, Learning and Development, Performance Management, and Succession Planning.
- Manage the training and development of the team, including cross-training initiatives and the onboarding of new employees.
- Lead the development and participate in the evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
- Oversee the recruitment strategy and process for the Company through value-added job descriptions, advertisement platforms, contracts, and effective probation management.
- Provide expert guidance based on sound legal principles while conducting formal grievance and disciplinary processes.
- Provide support on the annual performance process and be an integral part of the workforce to identify training needs in line with the Company’s growth plans.
- Structure compensation and benefits strategies and actively participate in budget formulation.I
- Identify trends to support employee retention and career development, to minimize risk for the business.
- Manage the work of the HR team, ensuring that administrative tasks related to critical areas such as contracts, onboarding, probation, employee relations, attendance, reporting, and performance management are executed correctly.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, ensuring that legal risks are reduced, and regulatory compliance is maintained.
- Maintain the HR Risk Register and proactively manage those risks.
- Reporting of relevant HR KPIs.
- Manage the budget for HR.
- Other ad hoc duties as they arise for business needs.
Eligibility Criteria of Dnata Human Sorceresses Manager
- Degree in Human Resources Management, or another similar subject with CIPD qualifications.
- 8+ years’ experience in HR with at least three years of Management experience.
- Proven experience in an unionised environment; exposure to the Workplace Relations Commission and Labour Court is essential.
- Detail-oriented and highly proficient in computer/data skills including the MS Office suite of products.
- Proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude with an ability to get the job done.
- Excellent at articulating solutions based on business needs.
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Team player with the ability to work in a matrix organisation.
Note – if you want to apply for public relations officer jobs at Dubai Airport please check here.
HR Manager Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Decisive in formulating and implementing solutions in line with business plans.
- Experience of partnering with the Senior Management team, Line Managers, and ensuring value-added HR support to the business.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing organizational change and effective HR initiatives.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Irish employment law and the industrial relations environment.
- A broad and general HR knowledge base that he/she can demonstrate to mitigate business, reputational, and financial risk independently.
- Skilled at using effective listening, probing, and investigatory skills to handle complex, sensitive inquiries and conversations with discretion, composure, and compassion.
- Robust analytical approach, able trouble-shooter adept at analyzing large amounts of detailed information, diagnosing problems, and recommending appropriate solutions to senior business leaders.
- A demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, global organization and to build strong trust-based relationships with remote client groups and colleagues.
- Experience in the development, preparation, and delivery of presentations/ training to Managers.
Note- If you are looking for the latest Dubai airport job vacancy then you can check the link.
- Life insurance
- Discounted/free food
- Private medical/dental insurance
- On-site parking
Or if you want to visit Dnata official page please click here.
Note – are you looking for any other jobs, then here you can check the Emirates airline latest jobs in Dubai for fresher.
So in the end, I hope this article provides you the full information about the job and now you can apply for public relations officer jobs in Dubai online without any problem. Just you need to apply now and wait for the reply from the company end.
If you have any more query related to this jobs and any other jobs in Dubai airport you can comment below or contact us on our Facebook page by searching of our website name.