Do you know the way to introduce yourself in an interview? if you don’t know then here you can find out the best way to introduce yourself in an interview.
Also, you will get a sample answer. Which will help you to edit yourself and make the best introduction according to you?
Tips Introduce Yourself in Interview
- Smile when you go for an interview. A smile adds up to your confidence and balances your body language. You also come across as a friendly person.
- Greet everyone like – a simple ‘hello’ it will showcase your etiquettes.
- It is important that you maintain eye contact while talking.
- Always prepare your self-introduction according to the job profile you are giving the interview for. It gives you confidence and leaves a good impression on your interviewers.
- Confidence is the key. Maintain good body language and communicate your points well.
How to Introduce Yourself in an Interview?
Take this opportunity of self-introduction is your chance to exhibit your qualities in the right way. So, you should be perfect and give your 100% when telling your personal introduction.
- You must Talk about your educational background and achievements. Mention relevant certificates and awards. For example, if you are giving an interview for the profile of ‘cabin crew’ and awarded a certificate for the best service to the customer or passenger in any industry.
- Provide information about your family members. However, do not talk in detail about their professional achievements. Remember: It is your interview so you should focus on your details.
- As a fresher, you have leverage that you can talk about your hobbies at length. Showcase your qualities and personality while mentioning your hobbies. By doing so, you can take charge of your interview. Example – I love playing basketball. I have played many tournaments and traveled a lot as well. It taught me interpersonal skills. And, surely, I learned how to remain focused.
- Do not get carried away while talking about your life experiences. Keep them brief.
Note – do you have a perfect resume for aviation jobs? if no here you can check how you can write a perfect resume for Dubai airport jobs.
Things to Avoid During Self-Introduction
Here are a few information, that you take care of when giving a self-introduction in your interview.
- Do not simply narrate the content of your resume and cover letter. Make it sound authentic by providing examples. Also, you can read the airline interview question and answer list.
- Do not ask ‘what do you want to know?’. It shows that you are not prepared.
- Do not narrate life stories. Just touch upon an experience if you want to highlight any specific quality.
- Do not consume a lot of time giving your self-introduction.
Friends when you are going to attend an interview and interviewer is asking you the introduce yourself, then there is only one way that is perfection. Your selection is depend on you that how perfect & confident you are.
Below I have given you a sample introduction. Which you can edit yourself and put your information and practice then you are ready to go and attend the interview.
It’s my pleasure to speak with you. I am (Your Name). Basically, I belong to (City Name). I have been living in (City Name) for (No. of years/months) now. I stay here with my family. Besides my parents, there is a younger brother in my family. Currently, I am exploring job opportunities in the (Domain Name) as I have recently finished (Degree Name) from (University Name).
I am very interested in the (Domain of your interest). That was the reason I chose to pursue higher studies in (Program Name). Post that, my internship experience and other practical projects in the college further boosted my interest in (Field name) as a full-time career option.
Not only am I passionate about the field I graduated in (Mention field), I am also inclined towards creative activities such as dancing, painting, acting, etc. I have always been an active student in school and college. I have participated in many cultural events during my school and college days and have won many awards.
In my free time, I enjoy going out with friends and trying new cuisines. I also enjoy watching movies, listening to music, reading, working out, and going on road trips.Advertisement
I am looking forward to knowing more about this opportunity and I will be happy to answer more questions.
Note – Are you looking for Emirates airline jobs in Dubai airport, then here you can check out that.
I hope this article will help you to introduce yourself in an aviation interview. I think this is an good option to getting an perfect resume format.
If you have any more query about Dubai jobs comment below or you can contact us on our Facebook page by searching Dubai airport jobs.