Website Air Arabia
Welcome to Aviation Dreamer. Are you looking for Air Arabia cabin crew jobs then apply for it online. Also, please check the below details to check the requirement and others.
Job title – Cabin Crew (to be based in UAE)
Location – United Arab Emirates
- Professional and passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Cheerful with a positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team, create a friendly atmosphere on-board and assist passengers
- Punctual, resilient, empathetic and adaptable
- Ability to manage In-flight Sales
In order to apply for Cabin Crew Position, you should meet the following requirements
- Age: Between 20 to 26 years
- Minimum Height: 160 cm (Female), 168 cm (Male)
- Weight: To be in proportion to Age and Height
- Language: Must be fluent in Written and Spoken English. Fluency in Arabic/Farsi/Turkish/Urdu/Bengali/Malay/Russian/German language is desirable.
- Minimum Education: Higher Secondary level. The nursing qualification will be preferred but not essential
- Prior experience in Customer Service, Hospitality and Cabin Services will be preferred
- Clear skin with no marks or tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform
- Medically/ Physically fit to perform Cabin Crew duties
- Ability to swim with the aid of a flotation device
- A stable career at one of the leading Low-Cost Airlines
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A friendly and Multicultural work environment
- Career opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic and target driven team? If yes and you fit the above criteria and are looking for an exciting new challenge; then you may apply for the position by submitting your updated Resume, Cabin Crew Declaration Form (download) and Full-Length Photograph (Business & Casual Attire) to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the subject line CABIN CREW
* UAE nationals will be given preference over other nationality applicants
Please make sure to bring the following Document
- Updated Resume
- Copy of National ID
- Cabin Crew Declaration Form (download)
- Passport size photograph
- Full-length photograph
Freinds you need to have a great resume for cabin crew interview. If you don’t have that you can get help from our aviation resume expert. HURRY
Note – If you looking for any other airport jobs then you can check out the latest job for Human Resources at Dubai Airports.
We hope now you can apply for Air Arabia cabin crew jobs online. Now just you need to get preparation for cabin crew interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.airarabia.com.