Job Title -BAGGAGE & OPERATIONS SERVICES JOBS IN DUBAI
Company Name – Emirates
Job Location -Dubai, UAE
Last Date Of Application – N/A
Apply Online – Click here
Developing and leading a high-performance baggage and operations services team at the airline hub, delivering a consistently high level of service against rising customer expectations, improving revenue, operational efficiency, safety/security and financial costs within budget to keep. Prepare a long-term service plan and provide input into the development of Dubai airport facilities.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS
1. Manage long-term customer service strategy for baggage, ramps, and Arrivals product on the Hub. Ensure that metrics are established and measures – including safe on-time performance, optimum payload, baggage connectivity, mishandled baggage, baggage delivery standard in Arrival Hall, and detailed recovery of misguided and lost items.
2. Manage the process of providing input to strategic airside operational solutions and infrastructure, particularly with respect to baggage handling facilities and aircraft parking stands, to accommodate Emirates growing fleet.
3. Partners with dnata and all key stakeholders to plan and execute the most efficient baggage transfer process, thus ensuring minimal misconnected baggage. Also, ensure that the direct DXB baggage performance is exemplary and the hub aims for zero joining bag loss
4. Management of evaluation of new ULD products for both goods and cargo requirements through leadership and best practice, budgeting for new units, maintenance/repair of all ULDs in stock through service provider dnata and network-wide stock control for. Available throughout the network according to anticipated goods and cargo uptake opportunities.
5. Defining and publishing business goals and operational KPIs, being responsible for all final results in that regard. Collaborate with CASA, Group Safety, and other EKAS stakeholders to initiate a focused service audit program, which takes necessary corrective actions in cases of deviations from the standard.
6. Development and implementation of ground operations engagement standards and service level agreements with key stakeholders to meet optimal standards of service delivery to all Emirates aircraft. Aircraft provide effective solutions to complex problems such as parking stand allocation, stand planning, and aircraft towing requirements due to remote parking, while continually evaluating operational requirements such as disruptions and aircraft changes. The service provider maintains a measurement system to track compliance and take quick follow-up actions to reverse adverse trends or fix service delivery failures.
7. Collaborate with EKAS Business Support, identify opportunities to adopt technology under other accessories and wing processes on the hub with the aim of making the customer journey easier and improving the experience. Ensure that EKAS is at the forefront of industry-leading goods and operational technologies and thus streamlines operational processes and manpower.
8. Develop and maintain long-term relationships with various internal and external stakeholders necessary to achieve service goals and implement service improvements. Promote an active management culture to address future threats and create opportunities for the rapid growth of the airline. Lead operational change and be an important change leader in all areas, including lost baggage, ramp operations, and dispatch operations. Manage cross-functional change programs directly and ensure projects are steered and delivered on time.
9. Managing existing goods revenue streams on the hub, ensuring targets are achieved and timely corrective actions are taken where necessary. Pursue additional revenue-generating opportunities while attempting to convert EK Baggage Services into a profit-making business unit.
10. Responsible for all aspects of staff management – including performance, competence, training, discipline, evaluation, and development of employees. People’s costs should be in line with budget and best practice. Section performance measures and indicators are determined and continuously reviewed to capitalize on opportunities and initiate corrective action, process, and productivity.
Qualifications & Experience
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
12 years in Airport Operations, with a minimum of 5 years of managerial experience in below wing operations.
Salary & Benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.