Job Title – DESIGN MANAGER ARCHITECTURE JOB IN UAE
Company Name – Emirates
Job Location – Dubai, UAE
Last Date Of Application – N/A
Apply Online – Click here
Defining, developing and controlling technology strategy for business departments in alignment with corporate business and IT. Set references and directions for technology investments and identify priorities for investment Helps identify new opportunities, Business drivers and improved speed, agility, and faster turnaround provide better IT accountability for business needs. IT transparency improves the enterprise, pushes silos to think globally and act locally thus accelerating the direction of real-time enterprise.
– Manage the end-to-end design, development, and deployment of architectures in all related domains. Take accountability for the implementation of appropriate architectures throughout the project portfolio.
– Contribute to the development and maintenance of architectural guiding principles, drawing on architectural knowledge and experience. Help build the chapter and overall practice of architecture and design.
– Leading the development of new corporate IT standards, analyzing and understanding the potential impact of competitive technologies, assessing their strategic importance, their strategic role and scope, roadmap, relationship to existing standards and periodically reviewing our entire IT assets. Standards.
– Lead the development and documentation of architectural patterns and solution design for use in solutions. Provide expert mentoring and coaching to teams on these. Execute servant leadership principles and empower the team with developing them and establishing the right context.
– Establish SMART objectives, career development plans and training for direct reports and provide appropriate advice and coaching. Conduct continuous performance reviews to cultivate a high-performance culture.
– Track technologies and new business innovations, determine how they relate to our IT strategy, existing standards, platforms, and patterns, and lead the work to create new assets to modify or reflect on existing assets Huh.
Specific to Airline Operations
– Be aware of new trends in airline operations domain, develop technology strategy and adopt state-of-the-art technology solutions like Integrated Day of Operations Management, Hub Management and Control, disruption and Crisis Management
– Define and implement targets and transition state architectures, roadmaps and technology enablers for airline operations covering capabilities such as flight and crew operations, engineering and MRO, planning and control of operations and board fulfillment.
– Lead the development and implementation of intentional fit for objective solution architecture for faster quality portfolio initiatives with improved quality of delivery, improved business satisfaction.
Specific to Customer
– Develop, deliver and control high-quality, cost-effective and consistent business solutions in the customer goal by fully aligned with the enterprise goal architecture. Manage a team of highly talented solution architects to deliver timely solutions in line with portfolio milestones. Avoid point solutions that could potentially hinder the customer experience.
– Strategic help, strategic data, current and target enterprise architecture approaches related to customer data, customer applications and customer touchpoints to provide relevant and right-fit solutions.
– Research and adopt industry best practices and trends to provide competitive customer-related solutions in various capabilities such as customer lifecycle management, loyalty management, customer data analysis, interactions, and engagements.
– Continually review and adopt high-level security and privacy solutions aligned with industry regulations in areas such as handling customer data, customer identification, account management, privacy and consent management.
Specific to Ground Operations
– Be aware of new trends in airport and ground handling domains and adopt technology solutions with cargo community marketplaces, airport information architecture, ground handling data models and data exchange programs such as airports, ground handling communities and solutions. Providers.
– Defining and implementing roadmaps and technology enablers for target and transition state architecture, airport and ground operations domains, revolving around management, goods, ramps and technical services.
– Lead the development and implementation of intentional fit for the purpose solution architecture for fast-paced portfolio initiatives with improved quality of delivery, improved business satisfaction.
Specific to Information Management
– Set strategic directions for information management so that information needs and supporting systems are linked to corporate strategic goals.
– To lead and guide the team in the development of information management practices, including standards, policies, guidelines, and procedures.
– Ensure that information security policy and governance policies are established to maintain the quality and integrity of our information resources.
– Collaborate with various business units, and provide thought leadership that will help them define and understand their responsibilities in relation to information management.
Specific to Technology Consulting
– Lead the definition of technology architecture and solution roadmap is associated with business capability needs, while it also influences business vision/strategy to be aligned with the development of architecture in the industry.
– Collaborate with stakeholders within IT and Business to articulate the proposed technical architecture roadmap in business-friendly language to secure alignment and support implementation.
– Collaborate with the partner ecosystem to keep abreast of technology advancements in the industry, and help identify innovations that work for diverse businesses in the Emirates group
Specific to Enterprise Services
– Develop, deliver and operate high quality, cost-effective and consistent business solutions in the enterprise domain that perfectly match with the enterprise goal architecture. Manage a team of highly talented solution architects to deliver timely solutions in line with portfolio milestones. Avoid point solutions that could potentially hinder the customer experience.
– Strategic solutions related to group services, building and managing current and target enterprise architecture approaches (which include human resources, finance, P&L, and other group units) to help the organization to deliver relevantly and right-fit solutions Data, applications, and touchpoints.
– Create a roadmap and transition plan to enable a digital workplace and highly productive teams in the enterprise
– Research, adoption and frequent review trends in the ERP domain, and high-level implementation of security and privacy solutions while handling sensitive data, is associated with industry regulations in areas such as employee identification, employee management, finance management and more.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Information Technology.Other: 10+ Years
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent IT related discipline or equivalent experience.
– Ideally certification in at least one of the areas mentioned in Annex 1 Experience in the development of distributed, mission-critical applications in heterogeneous environments/architectures for multi-user systems.
– Experience of detailed business system architecture and design
– Specialist experience in at least two of the areas mentioned in Annex 1
– Preferably technical leadership and architecture experience.
– Understanding of solution technologies such as Java/TPF/Oracle/BI/DW/ERP
– Understanding of capability frameworks such as CMMI.
– Understanding of TOGAF, Zachman and other Enterprise Architecture frameworks.
– Understanding of industry-standard development methods (e.g. RUP, SCRUM)
– Understanding of ITIL Framework.
– Understanding of industry-standard project management methods (e.g. PMBOK)
SALARY & BENEFITS
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.