Website Dnata Aviation
Company Name – Dnata Aviation
Job Title – Officer (Quality Control & Compliance Management)
Job Opening Date – 23.02.2020
Last Date of Application – 28.03.2020
Job Location – Dubai, UAE
Mode of Application – Online
Role of Officer (Quality Control & Compliance Management)
Dnata needs an officer with quality assurance & good compliance management skills. Ensure compliance with regulatory, customer requirements and applicable international and industry standards.
Systematically with the ability to simultaneously demonstrate compliance levels, through the Dnata GRC framework. This includes working closely with security and standards partners and optimizing quality, performance, and compliance with data catering, travel and ground operations.
Job Responsibilities for Officer
- To the customers providing guidance & support, regarding quality & compliance by the officers.
- Quality and compliance systems and processes align with requirements and controls, align with industry best practices, and meet stakeholders’ expectations.
- Demonstrate compliance with applicable statutory, regulatory and customer requirements / SLS and regularly demonstrate compliance levels through the GRC framework.
- Ensure that applicable statutory, regulatory and customer requirements/service level agreements (SLS) are identified and understood and tracked on the basis of enhanced KPIs.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with regulatory agencies and partners to ensure that any issues and updates are handled and communicated timely.
- Maintaining theoretical and practical skills in the field of quality and compliance, including the application of relevant laws and application of industry requirements.
- Advising and engaging stakeholders throughout the organization to build a network of business partnerships and to be seen as a trusted SME for quality and compliance issues.
Requirement Criteria for Officer
- You must be a Graduate or any bachelor’s degree.
- Successful experience with a senior level in quality control & compliance management by a large organization. at least 5 to 10 years of experience needed.
- Good knowledge about Good planning, communication, verbal, written, presentation skills and report writing skills are essential.
- General Experience with Microsoft Office and other software like Bowtie XP.
- Most important experience with risk management in any global industry.
Note – If you looking for any other airport jobs then you can check out the latest job for Dubai airport job for freshers.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.