Website Dubai Airport
Company Name – Dubai Airport Authority
Job Title – Assistant Manager (Office) – Safety & Sustainability
Job Opening Date – N/A
Last Date of Application – N/A
Job Location – Dubai, UAE
Mode of Application – Online
Role of Assistant Manager (Safety & Sustainability)
Our security systems have to be the best on the planet. It means they have to meet the company’s high standards, UAE federal regulations, and international best practices. The team strategically works to ensure that we have the right systems and processes. This is an area in which the airline wants to lead the industry and its people to ensure that they do so.
Job Responsibility for Assistant Manager
- Your job is to provide full administrative support to the executive office for them.
- In addition, you need to ensure that the unit is run smoothly daily through calendar management, scheduling of meetings, and preparation of documentation.
- You’ll deal with all communication to and from internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the management in the team.
Requirement Criteria of Assistant Manager
- You must be educated to a degree level
- The company required a minimum of 3 years of experience in a related role
- Previous experience in coordinating with senior stakeholders.
- Computer literacy is key.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Confidentiality, and discretion when working with people and documents.
Note – If you looking for any other airport jobs then you can check out the latest job for Customer Service Agent / Ground Staff in dnata Aviation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.dubaiairports.ae.