Website Dubai Airport
Company Name – Dubai Airport Authority
Job Title – Senior Manager
Job Opening Date – N/A
Last Date of Application – N/A
Job Location – Dubai, UAE
Mode of Application – Online
Job Role of Dubai Airport Fire Officer (Senior Manager)
Thousands of aircraft movements every day. A complex network of road systems, taxiways, runways, aprons and lighting systems. No wonder the world’s busiest airports need a safe, secure and efficient air-side environment. Air-side Operations maintains and operates all air-side infrastructure, and implement the new technologies and that give us industry-leading capacity and efficiency. They do all that in a live environment and put customer service at the heart of it all.
Job Responsibility of Fire Officer (Senior Manager)
- You’ll be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operational fire teams across the airport.
- You’ll be leading operational effectiveness whilst enhancing efficiencies and driving service excellence.
- You’ll be responsible for supporting the team’s performance management through goal-setting and meeting of targets, whilst monitoring training, inspections, reporting and all other operational activities.
- In summary, you will contribute to the delivery of the Airport Fire Service strategy to support the business as a whole.
Note – If you looking for any other airport jobs then you can checkout latest job for Designing Officer in Dubai Airport.
Requirement Criteria for Fire Officer (Senior Manager)
- You should have at least 5 years’ operational experience in an airport fire service.
- You’ll have a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of fire operations.
- A minimum of ICAO English Level 4.
- Any previous experience within the region would be an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit careers.dubaiairports.ae.