Website Dubai Airports
Company Name – Dubai Airport Authority
Job Title – Senior Engineer (Mechanical) / Capital Assets Stewardship
Job Opening Date – N/A
Last Date of Application – N/A
Job Location – Dubai, UAE
Mode of Application – Online
Role of Senior Mechanical Engineer – Capital Assets Stewardship
The team is doubling the size of our business. At the same time, they keep maintenance costs low and increase the capacity of the property. Their guards are reliable, with full responsibility for the property from creation to disposal. Better still, they make sure that we don’t just do what we legally need to do but move forward. Therefore, we will adopt your new ideas to improve our use of energy and environmental resources. It is about meaningful change.
Job Responsibility for Senior Engineer (Mechanical)
- You’ll be responsible for the up-to-date maintenance of assets’ condition data of MEP/Civil assets using Assets’ Condition Assessment Tool and Maximo (CMMS).
- You’ll initiate Revisit Existing Maintenance (REM) based on outcomes of condition assessment in collaboration with System and Reliability Engineers.
- You’ll compute the Remaining Economic Useful Life (REUL) for asset-based on established algorithms.
- You’ll plan for future intervention such as Replacement/Re-life/Refurbish including budget planning and continuous follow-up for completion of the intervention.
Requirement Criteria for Senior Engineer (Mechanical)
- You’ll be educated to a Degree Level in one of the related applicable engineering disciplines.
- You’ll have a diploma or certification on Asset Life Cycle Management. Qualification in Digital Transformation (BIM Modelling) is highly desirable.
- You should have at least 5 years’ experience in Asset Life Cycle Management spanning various asset classes under Infrastructure & MEP asset base.
- You’ll have proficiency in any recognized digital condition assessment and modeling tool.
To apply for this job please visit careers.dubaiairports.ae.