Website Dubai Airports
Company Name – Dubai Airport Authority
Job Title – Technical Officer – Product Corporate
Job Opening Date – N/A
Last Date of Application – N/A
Job Location – Dubai, UAE
Mode of Application – Online
Role of Technical Officer
The technical team supports the systems that tie the business together. A technical officer of Dubai airport is providing desktop support to the most complex flight information systems. Crucially, they are game-changers for the industry. They bring us smart developments and advanced processes that revolutionize what we do.
Job Responsibility of Technical Officer
- You’ll evaluate the performance of programs and the impact of program updates on other business functions.
- You will build code extensions using industry-specific coding standards and test applications developed and acquired in-house.
- You’ll be assisting software engineers and user groups on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems.
- You’ll plan and coordinate processes required for the provision of business applications and systems necessary for business operations.
Note – If you looking for any other airport jobs then you can check out the latest job for Assistant Manager.
Requirement Criteria for Technical Officer
- You’ll be educated to a Degree level in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- You should have at least 5 years of experience in web development with knowledge of SQL and PLSQL programming languages.
- Expertise in cloud computing, managing, and developing is essential.
- You should have experience in Oracle ERP environment reports, conversions, interfaces, extensions will be a distinct advantage.
To apply for this job please visit careers.dubaiairports.ae.