Website Dubai Airport Authority
Company Name – Dubai Airport Authority
Job Title – Officer – Design
Job Opening Date – N/A
Last Date of Application – N/A
Job Location – Dubai, UAE
Mode of Application – Online
The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. The design translates strategies into award-winning products and experiences. In program management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our corporate planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
Job Responsibility of Designing Officer
- You’ll determine research requirements for design activity, making sure the voice of the customer is heard and translated for design.
- You’ll evaluate the current design processes looking for opportunities to improve efficiency.
- You’ll support in preparing and developing design documentation from concept to detailed design, design standards, working with managers, heads, director of departments, and CAD planners.
- You’ll support invalidating the experience design outcome against the original user requirements and work with the passenger research team to identify the service quality.
Requirement Criteria for Designing Officer
- You’ll be educated to a degree level.
- You should have at least 6 years’ experience in a relevant role in an airport design/operational environment with a proven track record in delivering projects/programs.
- You’ll have a minimum 4 years of related experience and/or training in the field of airport design/operations management of other complex and high-risk operations.
- You’ll have good technical skills in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Suite.
Note – If you looking for any other airport jobs then you can check out the latest Emirates Airlines vacancies.
To apply for this job please visit careers.dubaiairports.ae.