Website Etihad Airways
Company Name – Etihad Airways
Job Title – Cabin Crew/ Flight Attendant
Job Opening Date – 06 February 2020
Last Date of Application – N/A
Job Location – Dubai, UAE
Interview Location – Paris, France (Need to apply online)
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, diversified global aviation, and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
Our Cabin Crew are truly global citizens who share a collective passion for caring for our guests, inspired by the traditional Arabian hospitality found in our home, Abu Dhabi. Our Cabin Crew aspires to surpass our guest’s expectations and inspire our customers through innovative hospitality whilst ensuring the onboard safety of each of our guests. We are currently looking for exceptional people to join our team of award-winning Cabin Crew. If you have a desire to provide world-class in-flight service whilst traveling the world, we encourage you to apply for this truly amazing position.
Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Requirement Criteria
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education.
- English flow in verbal and written understanding. Another language is an additional benefit.
- Applicant age should be minimum 21 years old on the date of joining.
- The applicant must be confident in the water and should able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Hight should able to reach 210cms without shoes.
- There is no tattoo or holes in the body (except for an ear, except for an earring in the lower lobe of each ear) which will be seen wearing the Etihad uniform (no bandages or cosmetic cover is not allowed)
- No criminal record.
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Prepare to meet the requirements of medical, medical and health examinations of the United Arab Emirates and GCAA.
Etihad Cabin Crew Job Responsibility
- Caring for our international guests on board
- Ensuring SWISS high-quality services on board
- Assuring and applying the safety and security regulation on board
- Preparing the aircraft cabin
- Organizing the workflow in the galley
- Conducting the meal and beverage service
- Carrying out the onboard sales
Note – Here you can check out Dubai airport jobs for other companies.
Document List to Apply for Etihad Airways Cabin Crew
- Updated resume (CV)
- 2 colored passport size photographs
- 1 colored full-length photograph
- Valid passport (must be valid at least 2 years)
- Photocopy of a valid passport
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of the graduation certificate / Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
We hope these details will help you to get Etihad airways cabin crew jobs in Dubai. Best of Lick.
To apply for this job please visit careers.etihad.com.