Job Title – INSIGHTS ANALYST
Company Name – Emirates
Job Location – Dubai, UAE
Last Date of Application – N/A
Apply online – Click here
- Insights Analyst leverages the organization’s products that produce analytics products that increase profitability and efficiency in the organization. Insight analysts understand the key business challenges of internal clients and work with their clients to collect, organize and analyze relevant data.
- The role of Insights Analyst works with other partners in the enterprise analytics function such as data science, data engineers and analytics product owners. Each of these roles has capabilities to engage with the business and develop a deeper understanding of its processes, systems, and objectives. They have strong technical and mathematical capabilities to collect, organize and query data. Finally, they are strong data storytellers, designing intuitive interfaces for their insights and creating compelling narratives that force businesses to take action as a result of their work.
- The role plays an important role in furthering an organization’s ambitions to be data-driven through multiple channels of distribution:
- Insight generation
When presented with a business problem, the role follows a hypothesis formulation process, then to quantitatively evaluate potential opportunities to optimize processes and assess products to improve business outcomes. Collects organizes and analyzes available data. This product requires a high degree of technical capability, but also a strong ability to create a narrative and communicate with the business to create tasks from its own insights.
- Data product design and distribution
Utilizing available databases, comprehensive and business intelligence platforms produce data products that make information more accessible and functional for users of all levels of business. These products incorporate the business process by design and seek to make insights and generation as effective as possible by incorporating the process as efficiently as possible into the interface.
- Enable volunteering
Identifying opportunities to assist business units to better use their data through partnerships and coaching individuals and teams across the business. It identifies human capital capabilities and their potential to be more effective in relation to data exploitation by leveraging existing data and platforms.
– Identify and work with business partners on high-value projects where BI and analytics can realize revenue or cost savings opportunities, and develop a priority program of work for delivery by analytics function.
– Take advantage of the framework to measure the business value of each delivery and the framework for working with business stakeholders to prioritize workload for future delivery in quarterly program increments.
– Deliver analytical products, accepted by business stakeholders through compelling visualizations and narratives, incorporating analytical insights into actionable business statements.
– Work with integrated analytics communities to improve the analytical capabilities of teams in business units to improve the self-service capability
– Champion adopting standards related to governance, data quality, stewardship, and business ownership.
– Educating and supporting users on best practice use of tools, data, and methods of analysis
– Develop the ability of team members to build an enterprise KPI framework for the group and continue to achieve balanced scorecard/management cockpit practices
– Develop a network of contacts from across the group and leverage this to create visibility of analytics needs across the group
– Leverage relevant data models and relevant frameworks that capture business logic and, where possible, ensure a systematic approach to deliver high-value projects while leveraging self-service capabilities.
– Ensure the highest standards of quality and utility in each project, with business ownership embedded in the design and delivery process of each project
– Manage a relevant information management tool throughout the delivery process and ensure that ownership within the business is assigned and post-delivery is maintained
– Develop strategies and metrics for self-service analytical maturity within engaged business units.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
8+ yrs in an airline or analytics industry-related IT. Must possess a broad understanding of fundamentals, project management methodologies, IT process and vendor management.
Experience in Agile/Iterative methodologies is favorable.
– The individual should possess strong analytics and business intelligence skills with proven ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
– Must possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the business, including external parties.
– Knowledge of data and KPIs commonly used in the airline industry, particularly as they relate to the commercial application of this information.
– Knowledge of data warehousing principles is essential.
– Knowledge of BI applications and design principles is essential.
SALARY & BENEFITS
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.