Website Qatar Airways
Job Title – Project Manager (Engineering)
Company Name – Qatar Airways
Job Location – Doha (Hamad International Airport)
Application Process – Online
You will manage project development and delivery within HIA and DIA facilities to be effective and meet the time, cost, and quality in alignment with Project Management Institute (PMI) standards and HIA projects standard operations. Procedure (SOP).
- By developing plans for each phase, formulate a delivery strategy for the full life cycle for all managed projects to complete projects for time, quality, and cost.
- Ensure the relevant project stakeholders are properly engaged in the project life cycle, by preparing a stakeholder RACI matrix and communication plan.
- Formulating technical and financial forecasts for the creation of a capital expenditure plan, by determining all managed project details of need through regular effective engagement with the HIA strategy team to ensure the availability of funds and assist in business decision making Could.
- All project deliverables are completed and approved by completing an evaluation against the requirements of the contract to support financial and contractual closeouts.
- You should complete your Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering or the equivalent.
- You will have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. You must have airport experience in project management.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.